On April 19th, 2009, Senomix Software Inc. released version 3.2 of Senomix Timesheets. The following new functionality was added for that version:
- A toggle button to display all project records or only those which are active has been added to the Project Administration, Record Query and Report Creation screens. This allows you to hide inactive projects from view or make them available for reference with a single button-click.
- Timesheet entries can now be automatically rounded to the nearest five, six, ten, fifteen or thirty minutes (with that increment set for you entire office from the Administration application). Hours may continue to be recorded to the nearest hundredth of an hour via stopwatch, or be rounded to fit your office's minimum period of time billing.
- An optional Timestamp can now be automatically set each time the stopwatch is started or stopped, with that stamp placed in the timesheet comment associated with the effort hours recorded.
- An employee's QuickBooks Payroll Item is now automatically imported into Senomix Timesheets whenever user records are imported from that application.
- Time exports to QuickBooks can now export the Payroll Item associated with timesheet effort hours, with that Payroll Item able to be set on a per-user, per-project, or project and user-specific basis, allowing paycheque generation for non-salaried staff from recorded hours.
- Time exports to Peachtree can now export the Pay Level associated with timesheet effort hours, with that Pay Level able to be set on a per-user, per-project, or project and user-specific basis.
- Time exports to MYOB Accounting can now export the Payroll Category associated with timesheet effort hours, with that Payroll Category able to be set on a per-user, per-project, or project and user-specific basis.
- Integration with Microsoft Project has been simplified and expanded, with Summary Tasks in MS Project now automatically imported into Senomix Timesheets as Activity records.
- Time exports to QuickBooks can now be set to export Project, Activity and Task data as blank Customer:Job, Service Item or Class values, allowing your office to note non-billable work as a blank line in a QuickBooks timesheet.
- Timesheet comments can now be individually flagged to not export to QuickBooks as Timesheet Notes when recorded data is exported to that application. The export of comments may also be blocked completely, allowing your office to leave comments and notes only in Senomix Timesheets.
- The Incomplete Timesheets report will now only include timesheet records which have not yet been approved. An approved timesheet is now considered complete, regardless of the number of hours noted for that record.
- The table window of the User Administration Screen will now list a user's timesheets by double-clicking the user record of interest.