On October 15th, 2014, we released Senomix version 5.1, adding data visualization capabilities with interactive charts for time and expense entry on Mac and Windows for both hosted and self-installed plans.
Highlights of that new application version included the following:
- Drilldown pie charts can now be created to visualize the time, expense and billing data contained in your office's Senomix system. Data can be examined at a macro level to gain a full overview of office activity, or be drilled down to view the task-level detail of your office work.
- Area charts can now be created to review effort and billing data over a time series, complementing the project and employee effort reports used by your office.
- Created charts can be saved as png, jpg or pdf for inclusion in offline presentations and reports.
- Created charts can be set to have a coloured shading for more visually direct presentation content, with pie charts also able to be created with a 3D orientation.
- Providing a one-click transition from time entry to administration, a 'System Admin' button is now available to users with administrative access rights through the Management menu of their time entry app.